[Air-l] Down to the Wire

Lon Berquist berquist at uts.cc.utexas.edu
Wed May 4 09:14:07 PDT 2005

I'm surprised no one has yet mentioned Bob Crandell's study from a few years
ago:

"The $500 Billion Opportunity: The Potential Economic Benefit of Widespread
Diffusion of Broadband Internet Access,"
http://www.criterioneconomics.com/docs/Crandall_Jackson_500_Billion_Opportunity_July_2001.pdf

Lon Berquist
berquist at uts.cc.utexas.edu