[Air-l] Material request for building a Computer-Mediated Instruction course

Lois Ann Scheidt lscheidt at indiana.edu
Sun May 22 18:22:01 PDT 2005

I have been tasked with teaching a combined undergraduate and graduate
introductory course on Computer-Mediated Instruction for the fall semester.  The
students will be primarily Informatics, including Health Informatics, and New
Media majors.  I’ve decided to break the class into three modules:  Basic
instruction & training, computers in the classroom, and distance education.

If you have syllabi that cover any of these areas or recommended readings I
would appreciate you sending them to me offline.

Lois Ann Scheidt

Doctoral Student - School of Library and Information Science, Indiana
University, Bloomington IN USA

Future Faculty Teaching Fellow (2005-2006) - School of Informatics, Indiana
University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), Indianapolis IN USA

Webpage:  http://www.loisscheidt.com
Blog:  http://www.professional-lurker.com