[Air-l] Know of humanities/social science research on wireless?

Jason Rutter Jason.Rutter at manchester.ac.uk
Wed May 11 01:56:43 PDT 2005

Hi Jill,

As well as Nina Wakefield there's a whole host of good stuff going on at the
work done at the Digital World Research Centre in Surrey -
www.surrey.ac.uk/dwrc/.

More specifically focused on games in the EC's IPERG project -
http://iperg.sics.se. Their web site is a bit lacking in actual info at
present but they are well placed to deliver some very interesting working in
the near future.

Also, you might find something interesting in the proceedings for the
conference "Mobile Entertainment: User-centred Perspectives" which took
place last year - www.cric.ac.uk/cric/Jason_Rutter/MEPro.htm

Hope this helps.

Jase
--
Dr Jason Rutter

Intellectual Property Theft & Organised Crime (IPTOC)
www.iptocproject.org

ESRC DigiPlay Seminar series
www.cric.ac.uk/cric/digi/digisems.htm

Digital Games Research Association (DiGRA)
www.digra.org

ESRC Centre for Research on Innovation and Competition (CRIC),
The University of Manchester, Harold Hankins
Building, Booth Street West, Manchester, M13 9QH. UK
PH: +44 (0) 161 275 6859   Fax: +44 (0) 161 275 7361
http://www.cric.ac.uk/cric/Jason_Rutter