[Air-l] IR 6.0: Editing Accepted Proposals

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at uiuc.edu
Tue May 31 13:33:45 PDT 2005

Please update your proposals online. Many have truncated titles and/or
truncated institutional affiliations. Some panel proposals need to be
edited to include names of all participants. Typos, etc. should be changed
asap. We will be taking these proposals to make into the program soon, so
please do this updating ASAP.

Please DO NOT make major changes to your TITLE (but do correct truncated
titles and misspellings). We are using titles as reference in assigning
papers to sessions and we'll get lost if titles change at this stage!

To edit proposals and other information, first go to this page
http://conferences.aoir.org/index.php?cf=3 and click on Presenters,
Abstracts, and Papers, and look at your submission to see whether it is
correct and complete.

To edit, go back to http://conferences.aoir.org/index.php?cf=3 and click on
Abstract and Paper Submission, log in, and make changes. (Log-in info. was
in your first submission and your acceptance notice.)   *** Be careful --
you need to Preview the changes, then click the *Submit* button to have
changes actually entered into the system. (The "Make Changes" button takes
you back out of the preview to the editing stage again, it does not make
the changes).

/Caroline
IR 6.0 Program Chair

Caroline Haythornthwaite (haythorn at uiuc.edu)
Associate Professor
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 501 East Daniel St., Champaign,
IL, 61820
phone: 217-244-7453     fax: 217-244-3302 www.lis.uiuc.edu/~haythorn