[Air-l] MEDIA-N CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Alec MacLeod amacleod at iconoclastic.net
Thu Nov 3 06:21:52 PST 2005

MEDIA-N CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
media-N is the invitational and peer-reviewed online journal of the New
Media Caucus. The aim of the journal is to reflect the energy and
interests of media arts practitioners, educators and theorists.

For the forthcoming issue we invite submissions on any new media topic;
papers, commentaries, reviews of exhibitions, etc. are invited for the
next edition of the journal (new deadline: November 21, 2005). We seek a
broad range of themes to enable us to define the scope of the media-N
journal and our readership (you do not have to be a member of NMC).
We also strongly encourage you to submit texts for future editions of
media-N. Each issue will feature a call for themed texts for forthcoming
editions. We are also seeking guest editors with proposals for themed
editions of the journal.

Regards,

Rachel Clarke,
media-N, Editor at large

Here is a link to the submission guidelines:
http://www.newmediacaucus.org/media-n/sub_guidelines.htm