[Air-l] Online survey reminder

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Mon Nov 21 09:14:03 PST 2005

A group of students in a graduate seminar I am teaching has developed
an online survey to learn more about the use of the internet and new
media by air-l subscribers, and about internet tools made available
at AoIR IR 6.0. I would appreciate it if you would take the survey.
In all likelihood, unless you write extensive responses to the open-
ended questions (which I would encourage), the survey should take
about 10 minutes. It will be online until *Tuesday, November 22*.

The url for the survey is http://toolssurvey.notlong.com.

For those of you who filled out the conference evaluation that was
online, please note that this is an entirely different survey, and is
not a conference evaluation.

If you have any questions please email me off list.

Thank you in advance.

Sj

PS: Those of you who attended the conference met most of these
students there, they were the volunteers without whom the conference
would have been, logistically, a flop. I hope you share in my
gratitude for their work and can repay the favor they showed AoIR by
helping them out. Thanks.