[Air-l] Blogging basics?

Paul Chenoweth chenowethp at mail.belmont.edu
Tue Nov 29 11:29:38 PST 2005

Charles,

First of all, be aware that there is no love affair between most print
publications and the blogosphere...I certainly wouldn't go into an
interview with any expectation of a warm welcome for bloggers.

Second, I'd be happy to share a list of higher education folks who blog
regularly so you might get a sampling of what is going on.
Paul:)