[Air-l] IssueCrawler

Ken Farrall kfarrall at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:20:29 PST 2005

Hi Yanuar,

You might want to take a look at my paper, "Web Graph Analysis in
Perspective: Description and Evaluation in terms of Krippendorff's
Conceptual Framework for Content Analysis," which considers numerous
measurement and validity issues for the Issue Crawler software and web
graph analysis in general.

Hope it is useful:

http://farrall.org/papers/webgraph_as_content.html

You'll also find Rogers himself to be quite responsive.

Ken

--
Kenneth Neil Farrall
Annenberg School for Communication