[Air-l] informal vs. formal networks in the uptake of ICTs

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 18:43:08 PST 2005

Dear AIR-ers -

I'm looking for some citations on informal vs. formal
networks of communication in the uptake of ICTs. I
know there must be zillions out there!

This latest project focuses on volunteers using
donated computers but I'd be interested in what others
have to say on this topic and would post back to the
list with my own citations (most are very specific to
volunteers so I didn't put them up in this email).

Thanks heaps, Denise

Denise N. Rall, Ph.D. submitted, School of Environ. Science,
Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 AUSTRALIA
Tuesdays: Room T2.12, +61 (0)2 6620 3577 or Mobile 0438 233 344
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/rsm/staff/pages/drall/index.html
Virtual member, Cybermetrics Group, University of Wolverhampton, UK
http://cybermetrics.wlv.ac.uk/index.html