[Air-l] Blogging basics?

GTa3411203 at aol.com GTa3411203 at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 11:28:02 PST 2005

Charles,

I presented a paper on the viability of blogging as a knowledge management
support tool at the Association of Management/International Association of
Management conference in August (Norfolk, VA). I discussed the manner in which
blogging can transform tacit knowledge to explicit knowledge as well as some of
the barriers that might be encountered in attempting to get others to use this
technology to manage this mental process. I would be more than happy to share a
copy of the paper with you. Let me know via email (gdtaylor at uiuc.edu) if you
would like to get a copy of the paper or have other questions associated with
mental processing actions related to using this technology.

-- Gail