[Air-l] facebook

Mary L. Gray qcentral at indiana.edu
Sun Nov 13 13:08:49 PST 2005

shameless self-promotion here:
I've got a piece on thefacebook as a means of mediating social
distance. it'll be in the ASA journal, _Contexts_  ...it should be
out in the issue after next.
I'd welcome feedback or thoughts on the draft if anyone's interested.
Mary L. Gray, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication and Culture
Affiliate Faculty
Gender Studies Department and American Studies Program
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN 47405-9700
ph. 812/855.4379
fx.  812/855.6014