[Air-l] E-democracy related papers

Steven Clift slc at publicus.net
Fri Oct 14 06:45:08 PDT 2005

It sounds like you had a great conference.

I've read at least 50 great abstracts. It is great to see granular
research of value.  Since the Aoir database rarely notes that a paper
exists for download (and those that exist are only for conference
members - or that is what it says), I'll repeat my offer to help you get
feedback on your papers from the mixed practitioner/researcher DoWire
network of 2750 folks in 80 countries.

Drop me a note if you have a recent e-democracy, online community,
e-politics, e-government article online: clift at publicus.net

With the American Political Science annual conference you can freely
cruise through their papers and download - should their conference
papers be easier to access then yours?  I would hope with
Internet-oriented researchers that your orientation would be toward
organized information sharing. The tagging and blogging is great, but if
you hope to impress more than your peers or advisers I encourage you to
share your hard work with those who might do things differently and
better based on your insights.

Cheers,
Steven Clift

Steven Clift - http://publicus.net - Reply to: clift at publicus.net
Join DoWire: http://dowire.org
E-Democracy: http://e-democracy.org

P.S. At APSA go to:
http://convention2.allacademic.com/index.php?cmd=apsa05

Try searching the full text or abstracts for "web or internet or
blogging or e-government or e-democracy or online."