[Air-l] air-l Digest, Vol 15, Issue 12

Radhika Gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Sat Oct 15 19:01:47 PDT 2005

I dont know if this is any sort of difference - but I can phone into
audioblog (at least the one I am trying on one of the blogs) just as
I can phone blog onto my LJ blog.

for "podcasting"  - I am creating the podcast mp3 files (on a mac
this is very easy) and uploading onto a podcast server or some server
and posting that url to a blog. Same procedure for vlog so far.

I'm sure there are easier and faster and more efficient ways that
people on this list have been using (I came across a talkr.com on one
aoir's blog - that seems pretty good - havent had time to investigate
it yet.)