[Air-l] AoIR Annual 4.0: Submission Deadline

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 21 10:29:14 PDT 2005

Hi. The answer was, yes, it does need to be original in the sense that you still
hold ownership of the piece. As author, you will need to sign copyright to Peter
Lang Publishers, so the paper cannot be copyrighted elsewhere. The HICSS
proceedings Karine mentions below requires signing copyright to IEEE. Hence a
conflict.

/Caroline