[Air-l] Research fellowships - Internet research opportunity

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Tue Oct 25 16:19:39 PDT 2005

Dear all

each year Curtin University offers several research fellowship positions across the university. These positions are always highly competitive: as well as 3 years fulltime research, there are options to extend for another 2 and then convert to a tenurable position. Some research funding is also provided. The closing date is 16 December.

For more information: http://research.curtin.edu.au/fellowships/index.html

I am seeking interest from air-listers who might want to apply for one of these positions, and come and work in Internet Studies with us. We've been very close now two years in a row to getting one of these fellowships in our area and I am thinking it is third time lucky :).

Anyone interested in applying should contact me directly, and immediately for advice on the application process.

Best wishes
Matt

Dr Matthew Allen
Associate Professor Internet Studies
Associate Dean Teaching and Learning, Humanities
Curtin University of Technology, CRICOS 00301J Australia
m.allen at curtin.edu.au
http://smi.curtin.edu.au/netstudies/allen.htm
+61 8 92663511 (v) +61 8 9266 3166 (f)
President, Association of Internet Researchers http://www.aoir.org