[Air-l] suggestions?

Charles Ess cmess at drury.edu
Sat Oct 22 13:59:35 PDT 2005

> i copied and pasted your dialogue into my blog, is that ok?  I have an
> idea it might be usable in teaching in a few weeks...
> http://www.stephaniejokent.com/blog/archives/001764.html

Fine by me - but it's Radhika who's made the substantive points, so I'd wait
and see what she thinks about it.

it would also be really interesting to hear back about what happens in your
class?

cordially,

Charles Ess

Distinguished Research Professor, Interdisciplinary Studies
Drury University
900 N. Benton Ave.              Voice: 417-873-7230
Springfield, MO  65802  USA       FAX: 417-873-7435
Home page:  http://www.drury.edu/ess/ess.html

Co-chair, CATaC'06: http://www.catacconference.org
Co-chair, ECAP'06: http://www.eu-cap.org

Professor II, Globalization and Applied Ethics Programmes
NO-7491 Trondheim, Norway
http://www.anvendtetikk.ntnu.no/pres/bridgingcultures.php

Exemplary persons seek harmony, not sameness. -- Analects 13.23