[Air-l] podcasting

pwelsch at indiana.edu pwelsch at indiana.edu
Sat Oct 15 12:58:11 PDT 2005

Howdy,

We set up a Podcast (mixed video/audio) of talks and special events held
here at IUB's SLIS. Everything on it is CC Attribution 2.0. There should
be a talk from Paul Dourish available on Monday and a talk on some of
BROG's LiveJournal research by John Paolillo shortly thereafter.

http://www.slis.indiana.edu/media/podcast.php

Check here for our full run of syndicated content...

http://www.slis.indiana.edu/media/

Have a good weekend,

Pete Welsch - pwelsch at indiana.edu
http://sampo.stderr.org