[Air-l] thanks - podcasting...

Radhika Gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Sun Oct 16 03:41:45 PDT 2005

Mary, Jonathan, Steph, Pete and others - thanks- I've been checking
out the links sent in response - and they will be useful in designing
the assignment for my class.'

Meanwhile -steph - adding on to the differences between "audioblog"
or phoneblogging  and "podcasting"

I thought the main difference might be that podcasts (and the reason
putting up mp3 files/tunes/journals/speeches etc on the web is now
being referred to as "podcasts" ) is that podcasts can be  integrated
with  itunes (or even yahoo podcasting etc) and downloaded on to
ipods, nanos, shuffles etc.

  I could be wrong of course...

--
Radhika Gajjala