[Air-l] role playing in MUDs

Phillip Jeffrey phillip.jeffrey at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 19:01:43 PDT 2005

Hi Lella,

I would have a look at Elaine Raybourn's Dissertation from 1998. An
Intercultural Computer-Based Multi-User Simulation Supporting Participant
Exploartion of Identity and Power In a Text-Based Networked Virtual Reality:
DomeCity MOO

http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=335915

I would also recommend that you join the DiGRA group. DiGRA 2005 in
Vancouver rocked this year.

Phillip