[Air-l] Information and knowledge

Lilia Efimova mathemagenic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 08:24:23 PDT 2005

This is my favourite: Stenmark, D. (2002). Information vs. Knowledge:
The Role of intranets in Knowledge Management. Proceedings of
HICSS-35, Hawaii, January 7-10, 2002. Online at
http://w3.informatik.gu.se/~dixi/publ/ddoml02.pdf

The title sounds more technical than the paper is; includes an
overview of definitions of data/information/knowledge in some
published work.

Lilia
Lilia Efimova
PhD researcher, Telematica Instituut