[Air-l] Chicago Follow-Up - late response (as usual)

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Tue Oct 25 15:55:58 PDT 2005

I think the click on donation is key.  as a lifetime member award
winner, I'm going to join Monica and others in contributing what
would have been my annual dues to the graduate student fund.  It
might take us a few years, but if people contribute money explicitly
for this purpose, we can in the end create some sort of annuity that
either sustains the graduate student award system or expands it.  I
also agree with Denise, Matt's points are a key strategy and Denise's
idea is a way to get things done in the long term.