[Air-l] Fwd: World Useability Day

Louise Ferguson louise.ferguson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 05:03:57 PDT 2005

We (that is, Usability Profesionals' Association) are running events around
the world, over 36 hours: San Francisco, NY, New Zealand, Singapore,
London..

See
http://www.worldusabilityday.org/
for further info.

And for anyone in London...please feel free to get in touch. We have stuff
running throughout the day.

Louise F

M: 0781 026 0637
E: louise.ferguson at gmail.com