[Air-l] request for help.... publication...

Nils Zurawski nils.zurawski at uni-hamburg.de
Mon Sep 12 01:08:28 PDT 2005

hi...

a collegue of mine send me this and needs some help...

best
nilz

---dear collegues,

For a book project on the topic of cultural
identity performance on the Russian Internet we
are urgently looking for a english native speaker
experienced in proofreading of scientific texts
(cultural studies, media studies). Approx.
300-400 pages, time period September-December
2005. Concening further information on payment
etc. please contact
henrike.schmidt at ruhr-uni-bochum.de.----
--
Dr. Nils Zurawski