[Air-l] role playing in MUDs

Radhika Gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Thu Sep 29 03:07:40 PDT 2005

I've been working on and off on text based MOOs  alone and in my
classes in relation to production of cyberselves - mostly on Lingua
MOO and PMC2 MOO (I used to work with Media MOO as well -
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~asb/MediaMoo/)

http://lingua.utdallas.edu

http://www.pmcmoo.org:7788/

There is a body of writing on MOOs (several of the researchers -
Sunden, Kolko... and so on are probably on this list actually)  - I
can dig up my biblio and email it to you off list.

--
Radhika Gajjala
Associate Professor

http://personal.bgsu.edu/~radhik