[Air-l] AOIR 6.0 need a roommate

Irina Shklovski irinas+ at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Sep 30 07:14:33 PDT 2005

Hi Anna,

Hmmm the problem is - I already have a room as well and I promised
someone that she could stay in my room tuesday night. Of course, the
reserved room is always cancelable, but my promise is kind of less so (i
  would hate to do this to Yael, who is coming all the way from Israel
and is depending on a place to crash Tuesday night before she can move
to a different room starting Wednesday). So I am wondering, do you think
you could consider sharing a room with two girls on Tuesday night? We
could probably ask the hotel to put a roll-away in the room. Yael and I
are also attending pre-conference workshops. If that's ok, I would
cancel my room and would happily share yours (mine is guaranteed
non-smoking with two double beds, can you make sure so is yours?)

Let me know

Thanks!

Irina