[Air-l] off topic: Hurricane Katrina Relief for affected students and faculty

Dr. Laura J. Little littlea at marietta.edu
Fri Sep 2 08:50:41 PDT 2005

Marietta College is doing the same, offering free tuition to local
students who attend school in that area.

Laura

Jeremy Hunsinger wrote:

> VIRGINIA TECH TO OFFER ADMISSIONS TO STUDENTS AFFECTED BY HURRICANE
> KATRINA
>
> BLACKSBURG, Sept. 2, 2005 -- Virginia Tech will offer specialized
> admissions to students displaced by Hurricane Katrina and its aftermath.
>  "We will offer admission for non-degree status on a case by case basis
> to qualified undergraduate or graduate students for the fall and/or
> spring semester.
> .... snip....
> Displaced faculty in hurricane
> affected areas interested in visiting faculty status are encouraged to
> contact Provost Mark McNamee, (540) 231-6123.
>

> jeremy hunsinger
> jhuns at vt.edu
> www.cddc.vt.edu
> jeremy.tmttlt.com
> www.tmttlt.com
>
> ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
> /\                        - against microsoft attachments
> http://www.aoir.org The Associatiion of Internet Researchers

> Join the Association of Internet Researchers: http://www.aoir.org/

Laura J. Little, Ed.D.
Instructional Technologist/Director, Title III Grant
Marietta College
Marietta, OH
littlea at marietta.edu
(740)376-4815
http://www.marietta.edu/~littlea/

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."
William Butler Yeats