[Air-l] What about VideoGames?

Ren Reynolds ren at aldermangroup.com
Thu Sep 29 05:01:44 PDT 2005

I list sources of Market Data (including free data) here:

http://www.ren-reynolds.com/links.htm#Market

I need to up date it but at least it will give you a guide to the kinds
of places to go and the kind of data that are free and need to be
purchased.

Ren
www.renreynolds.com
terranova.blogs.com

I've discussed with various individuals and bodies in the past the idea
of trying to get academic licences for commercial data but nothing has
come of it, when I get a moment I'll have another push, probably via
DiGRA (Digital Games Research Association).