[Air-l] 'Net Neutrality' Laws May be Needed, MUCH BETTER Panel Says

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Sep 26 10:08:20 PDT 2005

It is amazing how media outlets are portaying assent or dissent
depending on their perspective.  On friday, I was listening to the
bbc's fictionalization of internet governance in the future.  It was
fairly enlightening as to the british government perspective, if not
really the BT's.     The bbc podcast was in their 'go digital' series
i think.