[Air-l] Internet Studies

Ursula.MAIER-RABLER at sbg.ac.at Ursula.MAIER-RABLER at sbg.ac.at
Thu Sep 29 03:03:32 PDT 2005

Hi,

I am preparing a course in "Internet Research" and compile a list with
(empirical) Internet studies in different areas (e.g. usage, diffusion,
e-commerce, education & schools, art & culture, everyday life,
e-government ...). It's an introductory course and I would like to
introduce the students with current major findings in the diffusion and
usage of the Internet in different societal sectors.
Is there something comparable with the PEW/Internet-Studies in Europe
which is accessible for educational purposes? Can somebody suggest
sources for such reports?
Thank you in advance
Ursula Maier-Rabler

Ass.Prof. Dr. Ursula Maier-Rabler, Academic Director
ICT&S Center, University of Salzburg
Center for Advanced Studies and Research in
Information and Communication Technologies & Society

Sigmund-Haffner-Gasse 18 | 5020 Salzburg, Austria
phone +43 662 8044 4800 | fax +43 662 6389 4800
info at icts.sbg.ac.at | www.icts.sbg.ac.at