[Air-l] AOIR 6.0 need a roommate

Anna M. Martinson anna.m.martinson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:17:12 PDT 2005

Hi Irina,

Are you still looking for someone to share a room? If so, I would be
interested in sharing a room. I have a non-smoking room at the Marriott
reserved from Tuesday night through Saturday night (I'm attending a
pre-conference workshop on Wednesday).

I'm one of Susan Herring's doctoral students and work with her as an
editorial assistant with JCMC. I've seen your name as reviewer for some of
our submissions.

Best,

Anna

Anna M. Martinson <anna.m.martinson at gmail.com>
Visiting Scholar, Internet Studies Center, Rhetoric, UMN
http://mypage.iu.edu/~amartins