[Air-l] [Fwd: [km4dev-l] second issue of the KM4Dev e-journal now on-line]

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Thu Sep 22 01:31:59 PDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[km4dev-l] second issue of the KM4Dev e-journal now on-line
Date: 	Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:48:36 -0500
From: 	Staiger, Simone (CIAT) <s.staiger at cgiar.org>
To: 	KM for Development <km4dev-l at dgroups.org>

Dear KM4Dev community,

in the name of the guest editors of the second issue of the KM4D Journal I am happy to announce that the volume entitled "Approaches to promote knowledge sharing in international development organizations" is now on-line at www.km4dev.org/journal <http://www.km4dev.org/journal> . (click on CURRENT on the top of the page).

This issue presents papers on experiences with knowledge sharing in international development organisations, highlighting strategies and approaches used to foster knowledge sharing in diverse settings and presenting their results.

We hope you enjoy this issue of the journal, and we look forward to the many fruitful discussions that it will stimulate.

Simone

Allison Hewlitt, Doug Horton, Nathan Russell and Simone Staiger-Rivas with Lucie Lamoureux
Guest Editors, Approaches to promote knowledge sharing in international development organisations

Simone Staiger-Rivas
Communications Unit
Webpublishing
Knowledge Sharing - InforCom Project (Information and Communications for Rural Communities )
CIAT (Centro Internacional de Agricultura Tropical)
E-mail: s.staiger at cgiar.org
CIAT Web site: www.ciat.cgiar.org
InforCom Web site: www.ciat.cgiar.org/inforcom
Knowledge Sharing Web site: http://www.ciat.cgiar.org/cgiar/knowledge_sharing/home.htm