[Air-l] mobile taxi tv

Ben Anderson benander at essex.ac.uk
Mon Sep 26 01:53:44 PDT 2005

someone may have posted this already and if so, my apologies, but
Arqiva, Nokia and the mobile operator 02 are running a 'TV to
mobiles' service trial in and around Oxford (UK).

Looks like there should be some reasonable analysis of usage etc:

"Mark Selby, Nokia's vice president, multimedia, said the trial was
an important step in the roll-out of mobile broadcast TV.

"Consumer reaction and usage patterns will help the broadcast and
mobile industries understand what content viewers want to see on this
exciting new technology," he said. "

Lets hope it gets published :-)