[Air-l] Last minute session for conference

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at uiuc.edu
Sat Sep 3 07:06:06 PDT 2005

It occured to me this morning that we have one session on
disaster response, but given the current New Orleans crisis,
we might do well to have one more. There may be some of you
ready to report on and/or discuss the Interent and responses
to disaster.

Email me if you have something in hand that you would like to
present and/or talk about at the conference. There is at least
one free space that can be used for this discussion.

I'd be particularly interested in hearing from people who
would have some first look at data -- collected yourselves
and/or through the news media -- to report on.

/Caroline