[Air-l] request for help finding an article

Mihai Moldovan mimold at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 14:04:19 PDT 2005

Hello everyone,

I've been trying really hard to find a copy of the following article

	Markus, M. L. 1987. Toward a 'Critical Mass' Theory of Interactive Media:
	Universal Access, Interdependence, and Diffusion. Communication Research,
	14(5): 491-511.  (or Markus, M. L. 1990. Toward a "critical mass" theory of
	interactive media. In J. Fulk & C. Steinfeld (Eds.), Organizations and
	Communication Technology: 194-218. Newbury Park, CA: Sage)

without any luck so far.

If any of you has an electronic copy of this paper, or has any information about where to get it, I would really appreciate your help.

The publisher of "Communication Research" (SAGE Publications) does not have it online, our library does not have a copy of the "Organizations and Communication Technology" book, and the only copy available at Rutgers university (which is the only other place where I could get it) is checked out.

Thank you.

Mihai Moldovan
PhD Candidate in Information Systems
New Jersey Insititute of Technology