[Air-l] Chicago-related tips?

David Brake d.r.brake at lse.ac.uk
Mon Sep 26 05:30:36 PDT 2005

I didn't see anywhere on the AoIR wiki for people familiar with
Chicago to share their local knowledge with the rest of us headed to
the conference, so I added http://wiki.aoir.org/index.php?title=Chicago

So far the page is pretty thin (since I know very little about
Chicago!) but favourite websites restaurants, things to do, etc would
be welcome I am sure. Please feel free to add to it...

---
David Brake, Doctoral Student in Media and Communications, London
School of Economics & Political Science
<http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/media@lse/study/
mPhilPhDMediaAndCommunications.htm>
Also see http://davidbrake.org/ (home page), http://blog.org/
(personal weblog) and http://get.to/lseblog (academic groupblog)
Author of Dealing With E-Mail - <http://davidbrake.org/
dealingwithemail/>
callto://DavidBrake (Skype.com's Instant Messenger and net phone)