[Air-l] FW: [FPTQ] AoIR FPTQ Pre-conference evening social

O'Riordan, Kate k.oriordan at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Sep 8 00:35:23 PDT 2005

internet research: feminism, post colonial theory and queer (FPTQ)

Following up on recent suggestions for other FPTQ meetings at AoIR I'd like to try and get an idea of potential numbers for a social gathering on the evening of Wed 5th October.  You don't have to have been at the FPTQ pre-con workshop to attend - (although we are hoping most attendees will be able to come) - this is also an open invite to AoIR members with an interest in FPTQ matters!

Could you email me direct if you'd like to be involved in meeting up on the Wednesday evening? This also applies to those of you who have already registered for the workshop. Please let me know by Friday 23rd Sept if at all possible - that would still give us time to sort out a suitable venue in Chicago.

We'd also welcome suggestions for FPTQ topics/issues for discussion at the conference so please post these to the FPTQ list or direct to Michelle White if you have ideas.

Many thanks, all the best

Kate - and on behalf of Michelle

Dr Kate O'Riordan
CESAGen