[Air-l] Question: Did we abandon Birds of a Feather?

Theresa Senft tqs1450 at nyu.edu
Fri Sep 30 15:35:54 PDT 2005

Quick Question:

Are we doing Birds of a Feather meets this time in Chicago?

  I was thinking about organizing an ad hoc get together or folks
interested in performance theory and internet studies (including but
also *beyond* identity issues)  but couldn't find anywhere on the
wiki to propose such a thing.

Apologies if the BoAF issue was talked to death on the list earlier
this year and abandoned as a possibility for Chicago. It certainly
wouldn't be the first time I thought it would be cool to do something
and found out that pink was no longer the new black. Or something.

Thanks in advance for helping the clueless, see you in Chicago and
THANKS to the organizers for what looks to be a great program!

Best,
Terri Senft