[Air-l] Question: Did we abandon Birds of a Feather?

Theresa Senft tqs1450 at nyu.edu
Fri Sep 30 15:59:36 PDT 2005

Thanks for the quick response, Caroline!

Okay, this is great news. I will look at the schedule and post a
Performance Studies & the Internet  Birds of a Feather meeting place
here and on the wiki by tomorrow.

I think I'd also like to post a B of a F for  those of us interested
in Disability Studies and Internet issues as well. Again, I'll have
concrete times and all by tomorrow.

Who's excited about Chicago? I am.

Thanks again,

Terri Senft