[Air-l] off topic: Hurricane Katrina Relief for affected students and faculty

Terry Calhoun splendid at umich.edu
Fri Sep 2 09:22:30 PDT 2005

A somewhat central source for a lot of information about higher ed and
Katrina is here - http://www.scup.org/pubs/sen_html/katrina_alert.html -
and is being radically updated in the next couple of hours. There have
been dozens if not hundreds of great offers for students made on the
list - we just need to get the info to the students.

- Terry Calhoun