[Air-l] Internet Studies

HangRyeol Na john at kisdi.re.kr
Thu Sep 29 19:58:36 PDT 2005

I would like to suggest that you may think about internet for research and education. Both the domestic and international dimensions are very interesting to study. You can find out diverse themes of research collaboration via high-speed networks from the links below.

1. Austrian case
http://www.aco.net/
http://www.aco.net/local/docform.htm

2. Pan-European
http://www.dante.net
http://www.geant.net
http://www.terena.nl/

3. US
http://www.internet2.edu/

4. Asia Pacific
http://www.apan.net/

5. Public Policy
Europe http://www.cordis.lu/ist/
US http://www.nsf.gov/div/index.jsp?div=OCI

6. Linkage to social science
http://www.ncess.ac.uk/

Sincerely,

Hang Ryeol Na
Senior Researcher
APII Cooperation Center,
International IT Cooperation Division,
Korea Information Strategy Development Institute (KISDI)
Tel: +82-2-570-4473
Fax: +82-2-570-4419
E-mail: john at kisdi.re.kr