[Air-l] Barry's syllabi

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 5 15:26:22 PDT 2006

Stephanie, et al, Who are syllabus hunting.

Mine are always on line.
Go to my website, click on courses and behold.
Undergrad (2-term course with myself and Tracy Kennedy) and 1-term grad course.
The syllabi are sociologically focused, of course, but not sociologically
parochial.
YMMV,
 Barry

  You're invited to visit -- and contribute to -- my new fun website
 "Updating Cybertimes: It's Time to Bring Our Culture into Cyberspace"
             http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php