[Air-l] Laptop studies

Mark Warschauer markw at uci.edu
Wed Apr 5 16:19:36 PDT 2006

I have a book coming out in a few months
(Teachers College Press) entitled Laptops and
Literacy, based on two years study of 1:1
programs in K-12 schools, and a few other
articles on the topic which I need to get updated
on my Website, but haven't yet done so.  I'll
email you directly, Adelina, with a couple of
articles.
Mark