[Air-l] Old Commercials of Technology

Sarah Stein sstein at unity.ncsu.edu
Sat Apr 8 16:13:02 PDT 2006

Thanks, Karla. I also just wrote an email to him saying I was glad to
see further work was being done of this ad but was concerned that his
lit review didn't seem to have uncovered my work to be cited. If he
weren't a communication scholar it could be just one of those "we
don't cite anyone outside our field" but not in this case.
	Well, I don't want a fight but it is disappointing.