[Air-l] Technology and Literacy text

Jean Burgess je.burgess at qut.edu.au
Fri Apr 21 20:32:45 PDT 2006

Mark,

Not a book, but an article I have found very useful is Sonia
Livingstone's (2004) article ‘Media Literacy and The Challenge of New
Information and Communication Technologies’, The Communication
Review, 7: 3-14.

http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/media@lse/pdf/SLstaff_page/SL_94.pdf

Best
Jean

http://hypertext.rmit.edu.au/~burgess

Reviews editor, International Journal of Cultural Studies
http://www.sagepub.com/journal.aspx?pid=196
ISSN: 1367-8779

Creative Industries Research Centre
Queensland University of Technology
Victoria Park Road, Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
Australia