[Air-l] Internet ethics

mwhitty m.whitty at qub.ac.uk
Mon Apr 24 08:18:20 PDT 2006

And of course there is the issue of cyber-harassment. People have been fired
from their jobs for downloading pornography in the workplace. A little
different again from reading the newspaper (depending of course, I suppose
on which newspaper you are referring to).

Monica

Dr. Monica Whitty
Queen's University Belfast
School of Psychology