[Air-l] net neutrality

sigalz at shaw.ca sigalz at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 27 13:40:28 PDT 2006

En b'eaya.

-----Original Message-----
From: air-l-bounces at listserv.aoir.org
[mailto:air-l-bounces at listserv.aoir.org] On Behalf Of Janna Anderson
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 11:03 AM
To: air-l at listserv.aoir.org
Subject: Re: [Air-l] net neutrality

The following "Save the Internet" site is also interesting. It is in favor
of "network neutrality." It is also a good example of a grassroots political
site with highly formatted responses, etc.

http://www.savetheinternet.com/=coalition

Janna Anderson

On 4/27/06 11:33 AM, "Nancy Baym" <nbaym at ku.edu> wrote:

> Can someone with greater expertise than mine offer a quick primer on
> the net neutrality debate and bills now before the US
> congress/senate, including how, if at all, it would have
> ramifications outside the US? I know there are many people on here
> who pay a lot of attention to these kinds of issues, and I would
> really like to hear what you see going on here,
>
> Thanks,
> Nancy

Janna Quitney Anderson
Assistant Professor of Communications