[Air-l] FYA - "Public Spire"

Christopher J. Richter crichter at hollins.edu
Mon Apr 3 06:12:33 PDT 2006

See Gilbert Rodmnan, "The Net Effect: The Public's Fear and the Public
Sphere." Virtual Publics: Policy and Community in an Electronic Age (ed.
Beth E. Kolko). New York: Columbia University Press, 2003, pp. 11-48 for
the eponymous and even funnier student gaffe.

Chris

Christopher J Richter, PhD
Assoc. Prof. & Chair, Communication Studies
Hollins University
P.O. Box 9652
Roanoke, VA 24020

Tel. 5403626358