[Air-l] Textbook Recomendation?

Elizabeth Van Couvering e.j.van-couvering at lse.ac.uk
Wed Apr 5 01:33:52 PDT 2006

I used two books, and found the Hart book extremely helpful.  I think
there's also some kind of workbook that goes along with it.  Even
though it is some years out of date now, it gives a really nice
review of a systematic way of looking through books and journals.
However they may be too advanced for your students.

Hart, C. (1998). Doing a literature review : releasing the social
science research imagination. London: Sage.

Orna, E., & Stevens, G. (1995). Managine information for research.
Buckingham: Open University Press.

Elizabeth