[Air-l] Journals for Submission

Douglas Eyman eymand at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 14 22:00:32 PDT 2006

Depending on your focus, you might consider _Kairos: A Journal of
Rhetoric, Technology, and Pedagogy_. We publish webtexts that take
advantage of the web medium to portray scholarship in ways that isn't
compatible with print (that is, we don't publish pdfs or electronic
versions of what are generically speaking print texts). Issues of race,
gender, and sexuality are at the forefront of the kind of work being
done in the field of computers and writing (our main audience). We tend
to look for work at the intersections of the subtitle elements
(rhetoric, technology, pedagogy), but we don't require every submission
to address all three.

Here's the URL:

http://english.ttu.edu/kairos/

Douglas Eyman, Senior Editor