[Air-l] Technology and Literacy text

Chip Bruce chip at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 21 06:06:07 PDT 2006

Mark, I had the same question about the specific focus, but I second
Doug's suggestions for a general "technology and literacy" course.

In a similar course here at UIUC, undergraduate students wrote
articles based on their projects. Some of these eventually appeared
as guest entries for a column I edited for the Journal of Adolescent
& Adult Literacy. The collection is available in book form, and
(mostly) online <http://ilabs.inquiry.uiuc.edu/ilab/lia/>.

  _Literacy in the Information Age: Inquiries Into Meaning Making
With New Technologies_ (2003)

Bertram (Chip) Bruce
Professor, Library & Information Science
501 East Daniel St., MC 493
Champaign, IL 61820
http://www.uiuc.edu/~chip
217-244-3576